Costa Rica - México The film takes its inspiration from the relationship between the Mexican painter Frida Kahlo and a fascinating woman who was her personal nurse, the Costa Rican Judith Ferreto. Through the prism of memories, the movie depicts a time in which the present, the past, reveries, nightmares, myths, imagination and reality all mix in the inner world of Judith. In her last day of life, Judith recalls moments of complicity with the painter, which runs the threads of her destiny thereafter.
Festivals and awards:
- Official Competition Tallin Black Nights International Film Festival, Estonia, 2018. (Worldwide Premiere)
- Shanghai International Film Festival, China - Junio de 2019. (Asian Premiere, Official Selection)
- Viena Central American Film Festival, Austria. (Best Movie Audience Award)
- 53rd Annual World Fest-Houston, Texas, USA. (REMI Golden Award, Best Movie in the "Experimental Drama" category)
- Central American International Film Festival, Guatemala. (Ícaro Awards to Best Movie, Best Director, Best Photography Director, and Best Art Director)
- “El ojo Cojo” International Film Festival, Madrid, Spain. (Honor Mention to Best Movie)
- Gibara International Film Festival, Cuba. (Awards to Best Director and Best Photography Director)
- Gramado International Film Festival, Brasil. (Award to Best Art Director)
- San Petersburg's “Solo Ensueños” International Independent Film Festival</li>
In Out is an independent film, of genre Psychological Fiction and metaphysical plot. It tells the story of how a young woman as a child acquired, through the inheritance of a charm, certain psychic characteristics that would later be the cause of a scientist interested in the power of a magical game (of which the charm was a fundamental piece ), including her as a guinea pig in his dream control experiment. Consists of two magic panels "Inside and Outside" respectively and various utensils properly designed so that the board gets the qualities necessary to transport its players to the mind of a dreamer. This game and its indications are misinterpreted, by its creator and its participants or players, who are immersed in a type of collective dream but within the induced dream of the heir to the charm. They, through letters and private events, will have to decipher how to manipulate the immediate reality to obtain the confidence of the girl, also recognizing who is in that reality at that moment and She will have to discover why she is involved in all this making decisions in her manipulated subconscious.
Festivals and awards:Festival Mórbido